Maybe one of the best memories I have is playing spoons with my aunts and uncles after Thanksgiving dinner. This tradition has long since dwindled but I was able to get everyone together and play a game on my account. I have never laughed sooo hard! We play the Pig, Hog, Swine version where as you break a rule or don't grab a spoon you are penalized with a letter. Humans can't talk to pigs and pigs are above speaking to swines and so on. JoAnn was quickly a pig and got lots of us to get letters with her sly comments- we coined the phrase "we got JoAnn bammed!". I wasn't far behind JoAnn and enjoyed trying to get other people to talk to me. Cindy on the other hand stayed Human for over an hour. Jacob's girlfriend Aubrie was also in the lead. We had to start talking trash in order to infuriate them into standing up for themselves and telling us off. Soo much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment