Friday, February 26, 2010

More of Zions

Ted and I stayed over night in Zions and went to the big 3-D movie theater where we saw a movie on the African Ocean. Not bad. The next day we drove through Zions and snapped a few more pics. We knew we were in Utah when these 4 mountain peeks were named Mount Abraham, Issac, Moroni and Jacob. I was happy to score the book South Western Slow Cooking at the gift shop along with a new wedding ring! (I'm not so picky, they had my size) Since moving to Europe we often crave Mexican food. First up- Red Pepper soup and Flautas de Pollo!






Our new camera did a great job on this panoramic pic!



This tells which peak is Mount Moroni...




Some day I will own or make one of these awsome but grossly over priced wind sculptures!

No comments: