Friday, August 21, 2009

Family bike ride


Kaitlan has been doing so great with her running bike that we have started her on our koala thingy that hooks a kid bike up to a grown up bike so they can learn to peddal. She loves it! We've found some great trails not to far from our house that doesn't allow cars and are paved and flat. We can choose to go through fields, woods or by the river for our excursions. Aubrie and I explored a bird watching fort a few weeks ago with our bikes. When I'm peddaling behind her I'm often reminded of that movie "Now and Then" when the 4 girl friends are riding their bikes and singing along with the radio set in one of their baskets. Classic. I hope our family continues to be a biking family, it's a great activity to get us out of the house and excersizing together.

No comments: