This is the second year we've got to see Hamburg's Harbor Birthday. I really love boats! We fought the crowds the first day to see some of the little shops set up along Landungbruke Pier. Aubrie got to jump on a trampoline with bungees and Kaitlan choose to buy a life size Dora balloon. Sharral and I both found purses and hair things while the men throughly enjoyed their bratwursts. The next day we had a fire on the beach by our house with the Kennedy's and Peterson's and watched the boat parade sailing back to the sea. The girls got soaked playing in the river and loved roasting marshmellows around the fire after.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Hamburg's Harbor Birthday
This is the second year we've got to see Hamburg's Harbor Birthday. I really love boats! We fought the crowds the first day to see some of the little shops set up along Landungbruke Pier. Aubrie got to jump on a trampoline with bungees and Kaitlan choose to buy a life size Dora balloon. Sharral and I both found purses and hair things while the men throughly enjoyed their bratwursts. The next day we had a fire on the beach by our house with the Kennedy's and Peterson's and watched the boat parade sailing back to the sea. The girls got soaked playing in the river and loved roasting marshmellows around the fire after.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment