Thursday, November 6, 2008

Utah- Our trip to Dad's



Since we moved to Germany my father has moved from the home I grew up in to Leed's Utah, just a bit north of St. George. We went from it being snowy one night with the temperature in the 50's to 80 degree heat and sunshine in October. I couldn't believe how dry it was in there in the desert, I was putting on chap stick every 5 minutes and my cold left me blowing my nose every 2. We spent the first day enjoying a drive to Kolob reservoir where the girls tried their best to skip rocks like Grandpa. The red rock mountains were beautiful. The next day we went fishing and the girls caught their very first fish. My favorite part was going on a motorcycle ride with Jacob (my brother) on his new street bike. The girls loved spending time with aunt Angie and Grandma Janice to.

No comments: